Branch Assistant | Maghera
J3 Belts & Bearings are looking for a new Branch Assistant to join our rapid growing team.
Job Title: Branch Assistant
Location: Maghera, BT46 5LT
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday to Friday) Additional working hours may be required during busy periods.
Salary: To be discussed at interview, based on experience.
Purpose: To undertake a multi-tasking general sales role encompassing stores, issue and receipt of goods and services, deliveries, purchasing & sourcing goods, handling incoming telephone calls & associated paperwork.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To actively be involved with telephone sales and enquiries on a first line basis, liaising with the Managing Director as appropiate and to encourage good customer relations through first class service.
- To actively promote the sale of J3 Belts & Bearings products and services to the customer by phone, email and in person.
- To source goods and products from approved suppliers as authorized, negotiating price and delivery to achieve profitable sales.
- To actively participate in the response to emergency customer requirements whenever they arise.
- To be involved in the warehouse to ensure efficient issue and receipt of stock.
- To efficiently handle customers' requirements on the trade counter.
- To accurately select stock against purchase orders, packing and preparing products for daily deliveries.
- To undertake other similar or associated duties as may be assigned to you, which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- To develop personal knowledge, skills and business "savvy" to progress your career within our rapid growing company.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Good IT Skills
- Coordination and organization
- Good self management and time management
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note J3 Belts & Bearings Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.